Shree Simandhar Swami Aradhana Trust
Shree Simandhar Swami Aradhana Trust is a Public Religious Trust, established on 16 January 1995. Shree Simandhar Swami Aradhana Trust is registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 (FCRA). The Board of Trustees works to fulfill the following objectives:
- Establish and to manage temples and religious centers.
- Provide access to spiritual teaching to the public through literature as well as multiple audio-video formats.
- Create spiritual awareness for mental and physical peace and for that purpose, organize lectures, meetings, bhajan-kirtans, satsangs, workshops, physical and online.
- Run charitable hospitals, dispensaries, pharmacies and other medical and well-being services, including for Homeopathy, Allopathy and Ayurvedic treatment.
Amba Charitable Foundation
Amba Charitable Foundation is a company registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 (India). This company is also registered under section12AA of Income Tax Act, 1961, so donations made to this Foundation qualify for deduction under section 80G(5) of Income Tax Act, 1961. The Board of the Foundation works to fulfill the following objectives:
- Establish, develop, promote, own, run and maintain hospitals, dispensaries, research centers, health centers, blood banks, maternity homes, child welfare centers and other similar centers.
- Establish, develop, promote, own, run and maintain schools, colleges, universities, gurukuls, hostels and advance the cause of education and to grant aid or other assistance to all types of educational institutions.
- Build and management homes for the elderly.
- Provide food, clothes, shelter, medicines, finance or other assistance to the disadvantaged sections of society.
- Promote and carry out activities to spread awareness of how to be a responsible citizen, social and value education, peace, harmony and proper understanding without any discrimination of cast, gender, creed, religion or community.
Dada Bhagwan Vignan Foundation
Dada Bhagwan Vignan Foundation is a company registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. This company is also registered under section 12AA of Income Tax Act, 1961, so donations made to this Foundation qualify for deduction under section 80G(5) of Income Tax Act, 1961. The Board of the Foundation works to fulfill the following objectives:
- Promote and carry out religious activities through spreading moral values, right understanding and value education.
- Arrange, facilitate, promote, record, broadcast, televise and show live and recorded lectures, religious and spiritual discourses on the internet. Arrange open forums, discussions, shibirs, seminars, workshops, symposiums, group meetings, street plays, tours, camps and print and publish books, magazines, templates, brochures, calendars or any other relevant material.
- Promote and carry out social welfare activities for the advancement of health, including promoting and supporting alternative therapies, yoga, medicines, exercise and fitness camps.
- Promote, prepare and distribute healthy, hygienic and clean food and provide food, clothes, shelter, education, medicine, finance, employment, vocational training and coaching, including to the needy and poor.
- Create, provide, explore employment opportunities for women, jobless people and for those disadvantaged.